ZUMBA in BRISTOL
UPDATE 19th July 2021
With the relaxing of restrictions from Monday 19th July, I would like to assure you that I am keen to keep you feeling safe & confident whilst attending all of your classes with me.
Below is a quick overview of the changes as well as the classes for this week :
1) The 2m x 2m spacing rule has been removed for exercise classes and I will be removing the safety marker cones.
2) I will be increasing the capacity limits for the current indoor classes by about 6 people per class to test out how we manage with a small increase of numbers and how you feel (in theory, it still means you should have a space of 1.5m x2m each so not much smaller)
3) BOOKING REMAINS ESSENTIAL for all indoor classes. No booking needed for outdoor classes.
4) If you still want to remain in a "marked space" then please let me know. xx
5) Face coverings are no longer a mandatory requirement but feel free to wear one when arriving and leaving a venue if you prefer to.
6) Check below for the classes this week (indoors, outdoors, online) PLUS updates on classes to still open up x
If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or any other illness that you may risk passing onto others, please kindly let me know & do not attend your class.
Thank you once again for all of your cooperation throughout, for respecting each other's space, safety & for your continued loyal support.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, please give as much notice as possible to enable someone else the chance to dance;
IBelow is a list of indoor and outdoor classes for next week
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR ALL INDOOR CLASSES
45 minute classes are £4 and 1 hour classes are £5
Zoom classes are £3.50 each or £10 per week for unlimited online classes
w/c 19th July
Mon : 9.30am - 10.15am ZOOM
Mon : 10.45am - 11.30am @ St Aidans, Fir Tree Lane
Tues : 9.30am - 10.115am ZOOM
(Cadbury Heath class starts 3rd August- get booking!)
Tues : 1.30pm - 2.15pm ZOOM seated Zumba
Tues : 6pm - 7pm @ Hanham Community Centre
Weds : 9.30am - 10.15am ZOOM
Weds : 6pm - 7pm @ Hanham Community Centre
Thurs : 9.30am - 10.30am - ZOOM AND ZUMBA GOLD @ Hanham Community Centre
Thurs : 1pm - 1.45pm outdoors @ Tennis Courts, Abbots Road
Fri : 9.30am - 10.15am ZOOM
Fri : 1.30pm - 2.15pm ZOOM Seated Zumba
(Hanham seated class will not be resuming before September. Date to be confirmed nearer the time)
Sat : 10am - 10.45am outdoors @ Tennis Courts, Abbots Road
As more people go indoors to the classes, the outdoor classes will be reviewed xx
Any queries, do let me know xx
If you are interested in joining one of our online classes, you will need to contact me by email.
From there, you will be invited to classes via an email, which will have both a meeting id AND password for the classes due in the coming week.
Once you are on the email list, you will be contacted weekly to confirm the meeting codes/passwords for that week.
PLEASE make sure you check you are downloading the ZOOM app from https://zoom.us/
Hackers will create "lookalike" apps so only use the attached link.
Do invite friends and family to join in, but the preference is we have their name and email address before the class. If not, I do need to have at least their name - if we are not expecting them to join in, they may not be allowed entry to the class.
We have taken these steps to make the classes as secure as possible from others out to cause a bit of mischief!!
ONLINE CLASSES NOW RUNNING EVERY DAY - Monday to Friday @ 9.30am
Plus seated classes every Tues and Friday @ 1.30pm
Go to Classes for further details
Don't forget to like our Facebook page as well, called Zumba in Bristol
Zumba fitness classes for everyone!!
All ages, ladies and gents, high impact, low impact, seated classes, limited mobility.
Come and join in the fun!!!
Let's keep dancing!!!
phone : 07966 373089
email : email@example.com
facebook : Zumba in Bristol